Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kingdom's got that fire.


I'm not even going to front. I haven't heard about this dude for very long but ever since I stumbled upon one of his remixes on a friend's myspace I've been all about Kingdom! He brings to the table exactly what I wanna hear on the floor. Sweaty, bouncy, ghetto, glitchy tunes and edits combining elements from just about everywhere from 90's R&B to the bassline nonsense of today.

Courtesy of Lower End Spasm He's done a neat little 30min mix that's top notch.

tracklist:
01 - TIM DOLLA - Number Advisory
02 - KINGDOM - Mindreader ft. Shyvonne
03 - FR3E - Tribal Skank
04 - ROSKA - Elevated Level (Kingdom Edit ft. Brandy)
05 - VJUAN ALLURE - I Said Come On Elements
06 - KINGDOM - YOU
07 - SHAUN-D - Pullup
08 - SHAUN-D - Boeke
09 - SHAUN-D - Full Up Class
10 - MISTER RIES - Sugar (Kill Frenzy Remix)
11 - KILL FRENZY - Uuuh!
12 - BLACKBOX - I Don't Know (Kingdom Remix)
13 - DEXPLICIT - Judas
14 - JAZMINE SULLIVAN - Need U Bad (Scottie B Remix)
16 - KINGDOM - That Mystic VIP










Damn. If you like what you hear you should def grab his newest mixtape pon de myspace.

No comments: